No good web site should be without SEO = Search Engine Optimisation.
While SEO takes on many forms, the two accepted forms are
- Standard SEO – Optimisation for natural search
- Google Adwords – Advertising on the Google Search network.
The main form of Google Advertising is PPC (Pay Per Click). This is where you will target a set of keywords, and then only pay for advertising when a visitor clicks on the link in your advert and goes to your web site.
- Way To Go – Australia’s premier Google Qualified Partner who will set-up your Adwords campaign and manage it with you.
A word of warning.. there are many companies out there selling SEO who are unreputable and unrealistic. Be careful!
Before deciding to work with an SEO company, let them show you results first. Make them provde to you they know what they are doing. Bad SEO not only costs you money, but also time and your reputation if the SEO company employs bad tactics.
We are not endorsing the companies below, we are listing them because clients use them.
- searchlatitude.com – Latitude is a world leading search marketing agency. We can help you win new customers, accelerate revenues and build your brand on the Internet. We have developed the smartest technology and employ the smartest people to manage your paid and natural search campaigns on Google, Yahoo!, MSN and all other major search engines.
- whoisaGAP – Australian Google Adwords Qualified Advertising Professionals.
- Spannerworks – a leader in natural search, paid search and social media to enable our clients to not only improve search engine ranking, but to out-think, out-perform and out-grow their competitors.
- Matt Cutts – Matt Cutts joined Google as a software engineer in January 2000 and is currently the head of the Google’s Webspam team. There isn’t much happens at Google that Matt doesn’t know about.