Can you believe its 2023, where did 2022 go?
So many customers felt they spent 2022 catching up after the pandemic and are optimistically looking forward to 2023.
We wish everyone a very happy new year and an amazing 2023!
We say goodbye to Gazza’s, time to move on.
NEW PARTNERS.. really worth a look!
We welcome new advertisers’:
- Moshtix – Entertainment Ticketing
- Bargain Avenue: One-Stop Shopping Destination
- Momentous Living: Designer Furniture
- Amber: Electric Power Management
- Logo Design: 99designs by vista
- Bedzy: Beds, Mattresses & Bedroom Furniture
It’s fabulous seeing business getting back to the new norm which has our team flat-out keeping up with new event applications.
Be kind, stay safe
What’s New (in our world)
New business, new faces and new projects..
- WordPress – We’ve partnered with SiteGround to bring you the most reliable, WordPress-compatible hosting. Enjoy perfectly configured hosting environments pre-installed with the tools you need to be successful with WordPress
WordPress come pre-installed and configured, ready for your new website. Skip the setup process and jump right into the builder! SiteGround’s hosting platform is configured to meet all of WordPress requirements and is supported by a team of WordPress professionals.
- theOCguide – Multi-site Development includes theocguide.com + theocguide.com.au
- Walter J Pratt – are at the forefront of the Design and/or construction of water treatment plants for the Aquatics, Life support and Exhibition markets.
- Melbourne Trivia Co – Redesign (3rd)
- upocket.com.au – website refresh
- yinstylecounselling.com.au – a fabulous new WordPress theme (DIVI) coupled with a skin.
- North East Art Trail – Victoria’s North East Art Trail takes in silos and art exhibitions in an area covering some of Victoria’s most amazing small towns.
- Martin Leitch Photography – Photo blog well worth a look see
- Shop Local With Qoin – New DIVI development based on Australia’s Crypto Currency Qoin
- CJ La Trobe Society – Migrate content from a hard coded website into WordPress.
Members only MyCity launched 1st October 2020.
Motoring Directory Network
Bootstrap 4.0 backend. Fully device friendly. PHP 5.6, new layout, advertisers and visitors
Gazza’s Garage Sales
Bootstrap 4.0 backend. Fully device friendly. PHP 7.4, Alerts, Featured Ads, Address Lists
ripefruit.com.au: Digitial Media Agency specialising in Web Design
Melbourne web design: ripefruit.com.au presenting services:
# Software: Bootstrap
The most exciting web development since CSS was introduced.
Bootstrap is an open source toolkit for developing websites and apps with HTML, CSS, and JS.
Create with a responsive grid system, extensive prebuilt components and powerful plugins with the world’s most popular front-end component library.
1. Bootstrap + OnlyMelbourne
Our first Bootstrap project incorporates OnlyMelbourne.
2. Bootstrap + OnlyAustralia
All city sites incorporate the new responsive design: onlyaustralia.com.au
3. Bootstrap + MelbournePlaygrounds
Our third Bootstrap project incorporates melbourneplaygrounds.com.au.
- Multi-browser compatibility
- Responsive design for all size devices and screens
- HTML3, css, java, social media
- Drop down menus
- Fixed top navigation bar (watch as you scroll down a page)
DESIGNS & PROJECTS
- Portfolio <– developments completed and in progress.
All hosting plans include full SSL Security Certificate at no additional cost.