This page explains how to request changes to information found on a Ripefruit Media publication.
We publish many websites which contain thousands of individual web pages. In order to maintain and update the information in an efficient and coordinated method, each web site has its own Update procedure.
When an update is requested, the information goes to the relevant page editor for verification and editing.
How To Update Information
- Go to the page you wish to update – scan the page for a link that says “Update This Information“. Follow the link to a page that explains how to update the information.
- Please be courteous and kind, our editors are real people.
What Not To Do
- Do not ‘telephone’ requesting changes. Our sales team cannot make changes over the phone.
- Do not write to us saying there is no update link! There ‘is’ an update link on every web site we publish (if you look hard enough).
- Be patient. Some days we receive hundreds of updates.
- The information on Ripefruit websites is generally copyright to an advertiser responsible for its accuracy and legality.
- Dates and Times: it is the responsibility of advertisers’ to ensure details are accurate and up-to-date.
- Market Listings & FAQ