Typical email from cPanel to account contact:
- domain.com: The AutoSSL certificate renewal may cause a reduction of coverage starting 2017-00-00 at 00:00:00
A reduction of coverage refers to “search engine ranking”.
Emails include a list of failures for cname like ftp, web disk etc.
Fix: Disregard email (delete)
Please check the release notes for 68 below:
68 Release Notes – Version 68 Documentation – cPanel Documentation
In cPanel & WHM version 68, by default, the system automatically sends users notifications about the status of SSL and AutoSSL certificates. These notifications include useful information and URLs users can access to correct a problem.
You can enable or disable the following notifications:
Login: cPanel / Preferences / Contact Information
Uncheck the following:
- AutoSSL has renewed a certificate.
- AutoSSL cannot add any additional domains because domains that fail validation exist on the current certificate.
- AutoSSL cannot renew a certificate because domains that fail validation exist on the current certificate.
- AutoSSL certificate expiry.