Here we explain how to make changes to content found on the Ripefruit network.
Changing information is extremely easy.
Follow these steps
- Go to the page you wish to change
- Scroll down and locate an UPDATE link below the content. On some sites it is a large blue UPDATE button. Click on it.
- The next page (Update) displays instructions to assist you
- Click on the UPDATE (blue) button top open a message pop-up window for your advice
- That’s it, your message goes to an editor who will make the changes for you
Watch this short video to see how easy it is.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to commonly asked questions about the update process.
- Description | Provide an entire description.
- Images | Advise the URL of the image (filename.jpg).
- Cancellation | Request cancellation and provide a reason.
- Proof of Ownership | Not required, but if clarification is required, you will be contacted.
- Cost | One complimentary update per page. Additional updates: AU$125.00 an hour (+GST)
- If you are unable to find an update button on a page, please contact us and we will send you a link it
- Updates are generally performed within 24 hours
- YoutTube Source