This information affects all hosting accounts on Ripefruit servers. If you are unable to view your web site, or unable to connect to your mail server to download your emails, then your IP Address may be blocked.
The simplest way of determining whether your IP is blocked is to ask a friend on a different internet connection to visit your web site. If they can view your web site (and you can’t), then either there is an issue with your ISP connection or your IP address has been blocked by cPanel.
cPanel* software manages security settings to prevent hacking and spam attempts to protect YOU the hosting client, as well as other hosting clients on the same server.
If cPanel detects 3 failed login attempts it dynamically blocks the failed users’ IP address.
- Failed logins at Cpanel, Admins, Mail Server and other access points
To unblock the IP Address, we charge a one-off fee, and once payment has been received, the IP address will be immediately whitelisted.
To order an IP Whitelist, click on the Buy Now button below. Before you pay, you will need to know your IP Address and domain name. See below Buy Now button.
IP Address + Domain Name
Before you pay at PayPal, you will need to know your IP Address:
Go to Google on the ‘computer that is blocked’ and search for “Whats my IP Address”.
Your IP Address will be displayed as the first result.. it will look like..
Your public IP address is 12.345.67.89
* Why is there a cost?
- It takes approximately 2 hours from first call to removal/confirmation.
- Blocking IP’s is the world industry standard measure of hosting protection.
- Blocking protects you the user.
It also means, provided your IP address does not change, then if you accidently repeat the failed login procedure, then the IP remains accessible.
One client asked were we positive it was their fault.. clearly the IP address blocked is a single IP address that belongs to one user. That user caused the block.
Still in doubt: Call (03) 9442 4348
* cPanel is the only commercially available hosting control panel trusted by America’s leading hosting providers. Simplifying web hosting management since 1997, our software provides the power, control, and security your web hosting company needs.
Allow IP address through the firewall and add to the allow file (csf.allow)