This page explains transferring management rights of a domain name from one provider¹ to another.
The transfer process:
- Owner/representative completes a transfer request with the new provider
- Approval request is sent to the domain name owner
- The owner approves the request
- Management is then transferred
- The transfer is irrevocable and permanent
Once transferred, management, control, cost and T&C is serviced by the new provider.
¹ – Manager, Reseller, Host
Reasons to transfer management
- Web designer/Host request management rights
- Change dns and name server information*
There are thousands of managers and resellers, with one central system that controls the domain name data.
*DNS and Nameservers can be changed by owner | Domain Name Management
Keep in mind | Ripefruit Domain Name Management
- Owner retains 100% rights
- Owner has full access to their domain name
- Updates, settings and configuration is enabled 24/7
- Fixed price renewals for the life of the domain name**
Better the devil you know!