A domain name is the first step in establishing an online presence used for a web site address: www.domainname.com.au and email: email@example.com.
A good domain name sends a crystal clear message about who you are and what you do. It makes it easier for customers to find you, and means more eyes on your business.
There is the choice of registering a ‘new’ domain name or purchasing a ‘pre-registered’ domain name.
Ripefruit is an authorised reseller for all domains including Australian (.com.au) and International (.com) domain names.
We manage and secure our clients’ domain names providing full protection.
Domain Name Register
- 2 year registration term.
- Password protected administration.
- Locked access for total protection.
*** SPECIAL AU$60.00 + GST ***
Normal Price: AU$99.00 [Inc GST]
.com, .com.au, .co.uk, .co.nz, .info, .biz, .id.au
Registered through an official fully accredited registrar**
**Registrar: TPP – A division of Melbourne IT
How To Order
Domain names may be ordered online (check above) or by telephone**.
- Call (03) 9442 4348 with credit card (Visa / Mastercard)
**Before calling, please email the domain name to ensure spelling accuracy | Send Here
Information required to register an Australian domain name (.com.au)
- Full business name, address, telephone and email address
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- ICANN – Australian Registrants’ Benefits and Responsibilities