For information on E-commerce – Advice for Business (ACCC)
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Ripefruit Legal Notice:
This is the only official Web site of Ripefruit. Please read the following terms and conditions before using the Web site. By using this site you will be giving your consent to abiding by these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to consent to the terms and conditions please do not use the site.
1. Whilst every endeavour has been made to ensure product specifications are correct at time of publication, we reserve the right to modify specifications and characteristics or to discontinue any product, without notice, at any time. You should not rely on the accuracy or completeness of the content of this site and Ripefruit makes no warranties or representations regarding the use of material in this site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The material in this site could include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, require updating or the addition of content and Ripefruit may make changes or improvements at any time.
2. All information on this site is Copyright 1999 Ripefruit. All right reserved. Visitors to the site are welcome to download any material contained in the site for personal, non trading use only, so long as all copyright or other notices are not removed or altered. None of the contents of the site may be reproduced, distributed , transmitted or used in any way for public or commercial purposes without first obtaining the written consent of Ripefruit.
1. All trademarks, names and logos used on the site are owned by Ripefruit (unless otherwise stated). Your use of this site does not allow you to infringe those rights or the rights of the third parties which may exist in material contained in this site. No license is expressly impliedly granted within or as a result of your use of the site.
2. This site may be viewed anywhere in the world.
3. Neither Ripefruit or any other person or company who has been involved in the creation or the maintaining of this site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of accessing or using this web site or any of the information contained in it.
4. Ripefruit is registered under the Data Protection Act  . Any information users convey to this site by any means, including personal data, queries, comments or suggestions will be treated by Ripefruit available for use by Ripefruit. Please do not send anything which is required to be confidential. Any information received may be reproduced or disclosed or used in any way by Ripefruit for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development of new products or services, amendments to existing product lines or services and marketing. If you do not consent to this information being used for these purposes, please do not use this site.
5. Ripefruit shall not be responsible for any damage caused to or any loss suffered by users of this web site resulting from any viruses or other items of a destructive nature that may infect computer equipment or other property as a result of use of this site or the downloading of any of its contents.
6. These terms and conditions may be amended at any time without prior notice by us. Please check this page regularly to ensure that you are continuing to abide by them.
7. We may include in this site links to other Web sites that may be of interest to you. Ripefruit cannot be held responsible for the contents of any Web site which is electronically linked to this site.
Copyright © 1999 Ripefruit