A Business Listing in OnlyMelbourne is a guaranteed lead-generator and sales tool that features in a Shopping | Business category in the business directory.
The most common types of business listing is for a commercial business, shop or service.
A business listing promotes the business, its products or services. The listing may contain an unlimited number of words, in readable format together with an image.
Over 700,000 readers visit OnlyMelbourne every month seeking events and business services. The listing is fully searchable within OnlyMelbourne for its content and indexable* by Google within natural search results.
The listing may be accompanied by a logo or graphic 480×100 pixels.
* Indexable: not guaranteed. While many of our advertisers’ claim OnlyMelbourne listing is one of the best sources of business and traffic, we do not make claims or guarantees. We do not claim or make any suggestion there are any seo benefits to a business listing.
The benefit of a business listing is REAL traffic. Genuine potential business knocking on your door!
Process and Payment
- After the fee is paid, you will receive a link to an online Business Application form.
- Applications are reviewed within 24 hours of submission.
- The review fee is a ‘one-off’ fee.
- The business listing is permanent and searchable
- The main details can be updated at any time (by email).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens after I submit my application?
The application is reviewed by an editor and confirmed by email when the listing is activated.
- Is this listing for a Business or an Event?
- This application is strictly for a “Business” listing NOT an “Event” listing. An event has “dates”.
Event application form is here.
- ‘When’ will my listing be reviewed and activated?
Within 24 hours | Usually same day
- Where will my listing appear?
1. In a Business Category. 2. What’s New Page.
- Can I include an image or logo?
Yes, by upload or we can hotlink to an image on your web site (size: 480 pixels wide X 100 pixels height)
- Can I edit / change the details after the listing goes live?
Yes, the text content, address and contact information can be updated a maximum of 2 times a year (3 years).
The image / logo can be removed but not changed.
Edit information: See blue UPDATE button located under the content of the listing.
- Failed Applications
Provided the business is located in Victoria (see below), then the editor will work with you (by email) until the application meets Advertising Standard requirements.
- Based in Victoria?
This listing is for Victorian based business’ | head office (A.B.N.) in Victoria.
Subsidiaries, branches, affiliations, franchises etc of companies based interstate must submit a Premium Business listing.
See here for ABN Lookup | If your business is NOT in Victoria, apply for a listing in a state directory or a Premium Business listing.. Click Here
Australian Dollars (AUD) including G.S.T.
Pay by credit card, PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Can I talk to someone about my business?
Sure, call (03) 9442-4348 and ask for OnlyMelbourne.
If you are a charity or not-for-profit organisation, please contact us.